PALLMANN MAGIC OIL CHANGE 2K 1L
solvent-free wood flooring oil MAGIC OIL CHANGE made from cold-pressed hemp oil and natural waxes changes a lot. For wood floor layers, for end customers and for the environment. Because it consists of 90% renewable raw materials that come from farmers in the Würzburg region and are not chemically processed. Easy to work with, it emphasises the natural colour and structure of the wood and also reduces CO2 emissions by 70 - 80% compared to conventional wood floor oils.
Oil-wax combination that leaves an open-pored breathable and diffusive surface. Due to the wax content in MAGIC OIL 2K CHANGE, a natural, water- and dirt-repellent surface
results. The use of renewable raw materials from regional, ecological agriculture reduces CO2 emissions by approx. 60% compared to conventional parquet oils.
• Accentuates the colour and structure of the wood
• Resistant to household chemicals
• Significantly reduces CO2 emissions
• very high resistance to mechanical and chemical wear
• good wood grain and color enhancement
• slip resistance R10/DIN 51130
• DIN 53160 (Resistance to saliva and sweat)
• EN 71-3 (Child safe coating, p. 3: migration of certain elements)
• fire protection Cfl-s1 (minimum thickness solid wood 19mm, density 480 kg/m³, moisture content 9%)
• reduces CO2 emissions by approx. 60% compared to conventional parquet oils.
Read More about Pallmann Magic Oil